Friday, July 13, 2012

Chapter 7 of the Marriage and Family is all about selecting a life partner. Which is perfect because that is exactly where I am in my life right now. (not that I am searching desperately to find the right guy, but when he come along I want to know that he is the right choice for me, and I dont want to make any dumb decisions). There is a part in the chapter that talks about arranged marriages and I just am super grateful that I live in a culture where that is not really practiced, the only people that really do it in the United States are the immigrants from other countries. On that same page it has a this kids list of qualities that he wants in his future spouse, and it got me thinking about the qualities that i want in my eternal companion. And it was crazy how alike our two lists where. I really liked this chapter.

No comments:

Post a Comment