Friday, July 13, 2012

For the section on Divorce and Remarriage we had to watch these two videos that helped us understand the realistic and unrealistic situations that a step family can face. The first part of the two videos was hard for me to watch. Number one, the kids probably should have realized that Roberto where in the room and that what they were saying could/would hurt his feelings. But I think that it was completely unacceptable for Roberto to react the way he did.  He is an adult and I felt that it was very childish of him to respond the way he did. He should realize that what he said is not going to make the kids like him anymore then they already do. The second video really frustrated me to. I know that all these situations are hypothetical. But I also understand that they are real problems for alot of people. I don't know how I would react if I were really in their situations, but watching these different scenes made the right and wrong choice super obvious to me and it made me feel like these adults where not thinking about things the way they should. Or maybe they should just take this class and all of their problems will go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment