Friday, July 13, 2012

Who Knew?

So this week in my Family Relations class we talked alot about the Myths of marriage and family. In the reading it talked about intimacy, and I think that part was more interesting to me. Understand that when I say intimacy... I don't mean intimacy. I'm talking more about the relationships we have with our fellow men, like friends and family. "Intimacy is a need, not an option" I loved loved loved this! I personally am quite an intimate person. I looooooooove the people that I love (if that's not obvious). But I also think that intimacy can become a weakness. Its good to be intimate with people, but I think that it can reach a point where you can become almost... obsessed. That is all you can think about. And if that person hurts you, you just cannot move on with your life. anyway, that is just my 2 cents about intimacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment